Agenda of the 6th Mobile Monday Dakar event
19 August 2013 at the Konrad Adenauer Foundation
18:00 – 18:10 – Introduction
18:10 – 18:20 p.m. – Return of the project on the identification of the mobile ecosystem in Senegal (http://mobileecosystem.org)
Dr. Christelle Scharff, Pace University, New York, USA, has just spent 10 months in Senegal as a Fulbright Scholar. She taught more than 400 students and mobile developers (Java ME, Android, jQuery Mobile and mobile testing) since 2008.
18:20 – 18:45 – Mobile marketing and mobile economy by Abubakar Sadikh Ndiaye
This presentation will cover:
- The fantastic story of mobile
- M-commerce and business models
- Strategies and techniques of m-marketing
Aboubacar Sadikh Ndiaye is a Social Media Strategist and Consultant in E-Business and Web 2.0. He is the author of the Lexicon 2.0.
18:45 – 19:10 – Case Study by Serigne Tall
This presentation will answer the following questions:
- How do mobile technologies overlap in marketing?
- What is our level of integration of m-Marketing by Senegalese firms?
- How to monetize or profit from mobile application or actions of m-Marketing in Senegal? What arguments with the Senegalese market.
Serigne Tall is a consultant in e-marketing and e-management in the marketing department of By Filling. He designs and implements various marketing strategies incorporating mobile technologies.
19:10 – Questions
19:30 – Announcements and Cocktail
Want to review the presentations or missed our event?
Here are the slideshows from each speaker’s presentation.